Dr. Proctor allows proctors to view the candidates in real time while the examination is in progress remotely and have control over the examination by pausing, continuing or ending the examination as and when required. The remote proctors can even view the exam screen in real time.
What is Remote Proctoring?
Ability to proctor any online examination from a centralized remote location in real time :
- Each proctor can manage multiple candidates simultaneously
- Authentication of candidate before allocation of proctor
- Proctor approval required to begin the examination
- Proctor can end or pause exam in case of any suspicious activity
- Ability to toggle and view candidate screen as well
- Prevents other windows to open
- Block shortcut keys, special function keys, combo keys etc.
- Hide taskbar, menu and icons
- Prevent communication tools, application launch etc
- Prevents print screen, right click, copy paste function
- Username/password login
- Government ID card
- Photo comparison
- Online proctor during exams
- Required continuous internet with min 256 kbps bandwidth
- Proctor view of candidate screen
- Live chat and live instruction to candidate
- Controls during exam
- Launch test, Pause test and Cancel test
Logs and Events recording
How Does it Work?
- Candidate logs in the system and captures his Photo and ID Photo using web cam.
- Proctor auto assigned to candidate. Proctor verifies candidate details and photos and authenticates for exam.
- Candidate begins exam, live stream of candidate beamed to proctor, proctor can toggle between live stream and candidate stream.
- One proctor assigned to multiple candidates, can switch between live streams of individual candidates.
- Proctor has the controls to pause or end the exams at any time. To be used in case of suspicious activity.
- Once candidate finishes the exam, proctor can authorize successful completion. System will process result.